Dorridge Primary School
Dorridge Primary School is a large, three-form entry, community Primary School based in Dorridge, Solihull. In addition, they have morning Nursery sessions with up to 40 children in each morning session and also offer high quality wraparound care purpose built provision (Darby's). They pride ourselves on providing a nurturing environment, where children can develop into confident young people with a real thirst for learning.
The Head Teacher, is extremely proud to lead a talented team that are hard-working and committed to achieving high standards; whilst providing a caring and nurturing environment.
She feels it is vital to provide a learning environment in which Parents, Staff, Governors, and the PTA work together in partnership for the benefit of the pupils. Together they ensure that our pupils achieve their full potential, developing skills to become independent, life-long learners, who leave as responsible citizens that are respectful and tolerant.
Above all, they strive to encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated. Rewards systems enable all pupils to achieve their own personal best; whilst recognising good behaviour and manners. Further to this, they deliver a broad, balanced, and enriching curriculum that promotes challenge and creativity, enabling all pupils to make a positive contribution towards their own and others’ learning experience.
Our vision is to provide a happy and secure environment for our children, in which their individual needs are recognised and provided for. We design a rich and varied curriculum to equip children with a breadth of knowledge, skills and understanding, as well as a real thirst for learning, now and in the future.
- All school staff, governors and parents work in partnership for the benefit of all pupils.
- Teachers and support staff enable all pupils to achieve their full potential as independent life-long learners.
- Our broad, balanced and enriched curriculum promotes challenge, enabling all pupils to make a positive contribution towards their own achievement.
- We foster strong links with the community and encourage children to be responsible citizens, who are respectful and tolerant.
- We encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.
School Performance Tables
To access the information, please click on the link below: