Vision and Mission
Vision and Mission Statement
ARDEN MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
Our vision is to lead our schools to be beacons of excellence at the heart of their local community by delivering an exceptional education for local children through consistently inspirational and challenging teaching, exemplary standards, ethical governance and leadership, high quality pastoral care and aspirational goals.
Arden MAT is a supportive community where young people thrive.
Our mission is to provide opportunities that enable every child to have aspirations, vision, honesty, integrity and great pride in their achievement.
We achieve this through
- Ensuring excellent teaching, positive relationships and enjoyment every day
- Enabling all students can be successful learners who feel safe and happy
- Supporting the emotional health and well-being of all members of the Trust - including staff, students and parents
- Encouraging all students to have the highest expectations for their education and their future careers
- Providing an environment where everybody behaves with integrity
- Encouraging self-confidence, responsibility and positive self-image
- Supporting students to be ready to leave our schools with the skills, attributes and character to be independent lifelong learners who will embrace change and enhance society
- Providing opportunities and a learning environment which encourages students and staff to be fit and healthy
- Challenging any type of prejudice based discrimination